Project Life Week Four
I'm officially a month into this little weekly scrapbook project and I'm finally finding my groove and my style. I present week four!
I played a bit with acrylic paint this week, often painting directly on the photos. Not having scrapbooked in the age of digital photos until recently can i just say how nice it feels that I can do that? I don't have to worry about ruining the photos, so I can play a lot more than before.
- Design A Pocket Page
- Fifth and Frolic Core Kit
- Folk Art Acrylic Paint in Baby Pink and Parisian Pink
- Recollections letter stickers
- Thickers flocked chipboard letters, letterman style
- Sm@sh Washi Tape/Date Stickers/Label Stickers
- Dollar bin alphabet stamps