Since I completely omitted the skirt in the pattern, and just used a gathered version, this came together in no time at all. I wasn't really attached to the fabric, I got it for like a dollar a yard. So I didn't really do any fitting. It ended up a bit baggy in the waist area, but it's pretty comfy, so it's not big deal. I pan on making another one, so I just made a note to take it in more next time.
I'm off to enjoy some Barbecue and possibly bowling in my new "Girly Dress" as brian calls it. I might start a 1940's blouse tomorrow, depending on how serious my yard work looks.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!