Pink Hand Dyed Laurel
So I liked my first dyed laurel so much, I decided to do another one. This time I went for pink, and a bit of a variation on my first dye pattern.
I also had a much more successful lapped zipper than the first one. I gave myself a little more than 5/8th seam allowance to work with, which helped immensely.
Here's some pattern detail for you! Because I chose muslin these are like impossible to get completely wrinkle free. It doesn't bother me too much though, the weight I used is pretty much perfect for a summer dress.
I wore it out to the movies with a pink belt I had that matches pretty perfectly, and dresses it up a bit. I'm thinking I might need to add some thread belt loops though, the belt kept slipping out of place.
Still loving the Laurel Pattern though. I might have to force myself to put aside to work on something else for a change, ha.