WIP Megan Draper Dress
So I picked up some really nice linen from Joanns, and was hoping to find some orange bias tape as well. Unfortunately the orange they had was very neon, so I decided to do a deep pink instead. As far as assembly goes, I got this far last night before I got way to tired to have my eyes focus on stitching.
I omitted the zipper, because I can just pull this dress over my head, so it's kind of not needed. Plus anytime I don't have to sew a zipper is a good day in my book. I still had some weird gaping on the back neckline though, which I solved by taking a tapered piece out of the back seam. I hope to finish it by tonight. All I have left to do is attach the bias binding and hem.