Lots of highlighter, blush and contour, and an actual full face of foundation. Definitly not something I would want to do everyday, but could easily do it for a night out, or just pull bits and pieces from for a bit more subdued look. I ended up buying all the products on the right as soon as she was done. Which was about half of the actual products used which is kind of mind blowing. I would have bought more but I was unfortunately already $200 in. If you're interested here's what she used:
- Skin- She said that I needed to do more for my skin as it ages, and here I thought SPF was enough. Chances are more than likely I don't "need" to do anything, but I do like how it's been recently with the products I've been using. For reference I have really dry skin, and a normal t-zone area.
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads - Like a mini chemical peel. Fun fact, remember to wash these off or you'll break out like crazy. I have noticed a difference in how smoothly my makeup applies, and my foundation has looked much better because of it.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream - She recommended this night cream for me to use as a regular lotion because my face was so dry. It was nice, but I think there are cheaper alternatives out there that are just as good.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- It's a primer, I don't have much to say beyond that. I already own a cheaper alternative (NYX) so I don't see myself switching.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisble Cover Foundation in Pink Beige Color R260 - This foundation feels awesome, and is build-able. She used a combo of a stippling brush and a beauty blender to apply it.
- Givenchy Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer in Color 1 Sooie Ivoire - This concealer also doubles as a subtle highlighter. I loved it, and it's pink base color that worked really well with my skin.
- Becca Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector - She used this to contour on my face. It's amazing, and I would have bought some but it was sold out. She did deepen the contour a bit on my cheeks with some colors she used from the Becca eye shadow pallete I purchased as well.
- Becca Shimering Skin Perfector in Moonstone - This was awesome. It made me look like I had skin like Liv Tyler in Lord of the Rings. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. It's very finely milled and makes me feel ethereal.
- Sephora Collection Color Blush in Color #10 Oh My Gosh Red- I normally do pink blushes, but I liked how this brick red looked on me. The artists application on the other hand was VERY heavy handed. I don't think I'd wear that much ever. I didn't purchase it, but I may in the future.
- Eyes - I'm pretty devoted to the alter of the cat eye, and this is very different. It's an interesting change though. I can't say I didn't instantly put more eyeliner on when I got home though.
- Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette - Not cheap, but seriously amazing color payoff. It's like a warm nude matte palette. She used the second and third colors to deepen my contour so it's versatile. Every shade on this palette looks great on me though, so I bought it. She highlighted with the Moonstone color she used on my face as well.
- Brows & Lashes - Shes used buxom products, a brow gel and I think the falsies mascara. I wasn't too impressed, and I already use a brow gel so I didn't take too much notice.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer - She tight lined my waterline with this, and it stayed for two days with no transfer. It does take some warming up on my hand to get decent color payoff, but it's worth it. I did add a bit more to the corners of my eyes once I got home though. My eyelids are very hooded, and can be difficult to line on the top lid. I don't know if tight-lining actually opens my eyes up as much as they say, or they know it'll be a challenge to line them otherwise. But I did really like this eyeliner.
- Lips - I love lipstick, I normally have around 15 different shades I rotate between. The lipstick is the only thing I really didn't like from my makeover.
- Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Heather - Not a fan of this formula, and too sheer for my liking.
Anyway, I just found it interesting to see what someone else would do on my face. It's an insane amount of products for me, but I did really love some of them.